DSSC Army Recruitment Application form ⇑ DSSC Form now Available
Army Recruitment—This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment Application form is currently going on and interested persons should apply HERE now… the DSSC recruitment application form is out and You can check the under listed available DSSC to apply as a Nigerian graduate.
NOTE: I have laid down here a step by step guide on how to apply for Nigerian army Direct Short Service Commission.
Nigerian Army recruitment for DSSC ( Direct short service course and SSC ( ShortService Commission) has been on for some time now after the announcement of the commencement of applications from Nigerians as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course and Short Service Combatant (SSC) Course which was published on several Nigerian news forum and also on the official.
The Nigeria army DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel be it male or female. Only serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered for the Army Recruitment.
One of the most important requirement needed for this particular Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment, is that applicants must be a Nigerian citizen who must have a minimum height of 1.68m tall for males and 1.65m for females. Applicants are expected to be between the ages of 22 and 35 years.
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Qualifications
Applicants are required to possess a minimum of second class lower division for first degree holders and lower credit for HND. Below are the specific disciplines required
- Anesthetic Nurse, Anesthetist,
- Building Engineer, Chemistry Education
- Computer Engineer, Mechanical engineer, Network Engineer, Satellite Communication Engineer
- Computer Science Education
- Data Administrator, Dietician, Ear Nose and Throat Nurse
- Electrical engineer, Electrical Electronic Education
- English Education, Hospitality Managers(Caterers)
- Lawyers, Mathematics Education, Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmologist Nurse, Optometrist, Orthopedist
- Surgeon, Pediatric Nurse, Pediatrician, Psychologist
- Purchasing and Supply, Radiographer, Radiologist
- Satellite images Interpreter, Sociologist, Software developer/Programmer
- Statistician, MBA. Candidates without any of the above qualifications should not waste their time applying.
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Requirements
- Be a male or female between the ages of 22 and 35 years, while medical consultants be not more than 40 years of age by October 2016.
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
- You must be readily to go for the training and become an officer via Army Recruitment
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant character and integrity. These could be by a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the state of the applicant. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must be free from any disciplinary case (This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander).
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants (Less serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
- Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any recognized institution of learning.
- Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin. Army Recruitment
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/society/fraternity. Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a period of not less than 5 years in the unit.
- All female applicants are advised to seek for commission into specialist corps e.g. Medical, Legal Service or Army Public Relations
Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission DSSC
All applicants who are interested in applying for this should be very alert because it is usually the first among others to commence recruitment. As we have noticed, the application procedures are very easy to do.
Their requirement usually involves an individual to get a scratch card from the designated bank. Such a card will contain a PIN code. During the application procedures, applicants are to ensure they Click on the Apply Link and choose their mode of payment. DSSC Recruitment form
You can login at anytime to fill your application form and upload all necessary documents and your passport photograph after you are done with the required Payment.
Read more:>>Guinness Nigeria Recruitment Portal ⇑ Fresh graduate Application Here
Research have shown that the NA DSSC recruitment exercise as it where, is a 9 month intensive military training after. When this is done, professional will be selected from various disciplines that are to serve as officers.
Please be informed that there are internet fraud stars around the internet. so you are advice not to succumb to any form of ransom demand from you so as to enable you be shortlisted among the shortlisted candidate… the Nigerian army do not collect any funds from candidate before their name will be shortlist…you will be notified when you are being shortlisted and you can also check if you are shortlisted via the Nigerian army website.
I do hope this information finds you well…Remember you can always bookmark our page and as well share this publication by using any of the social network button below to share with your friends on social media platform informing them on this..
Army Recruitment form